And hello again everyone. I was quite productive in the last couple of days and will have a lot of stuff to show this coming week. This little card which I made for the current challenge at allsorts, will be the first of them. I hope they actually meant the "type" when they said only 2 punches or dies and using different sizes of the same would be okay, because as you can see, I used 4 differnt sizes of circles, but of course the thought that this might not be within the requirements of this particular challenge didn't strike me before I had this card finished. I truly am a blonde through an through LOL.
Challenges:
Allsorts - 1 designer paper, 2 punches / dies, 3 Buttons
Fussy & Fancy Friday - Man Cards!
Creative Friday - Easelcard
stamps & fun = CREATIVITY - Freunde / Friends
addicted to stamps - Summertime
Rezept / Recipe:
Stamp: Lili of the Valley
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky & Bamboo Leaves
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Bliss Blue
Coloring: Copics
Ribbon: Button twine from Whiff of Joy
Buttons: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ganz schuffig. Das Motiv gefällt mir. Danke für´s Mitmachen bei ATSC und SFC.
AntwortenLöschenBis zum nächsten Mal und viele Grüße
Nadell
Eine ganz tolle Männerkarte hast du gebastelt! Gefällt mir richtig gut.
AntwortenLöschenDanke fürs Mitmachen bei ATSC.
LG, Tanja
Supertolles Motiv, gefällt mir sehr gut, und was du damit gemacht hast, finde ich auch sehr schön! Danke, dass du bei stamps&fun=CREATIVITY mitmachst!
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC!! Greets Deborah
AntwortenLöschen