Good morning everyone! I hope you had a great day off yesterday, if it was a holiday whereever you live. Like I said I spent a lot of yesterday sleeping *blush*, but I am so beat all the time at the moment, it's not funny anymore. To be frank, I think it's because my boyfriend snores and it's getting worse and worse at the moment. I do fall asleep and the next morning I don't remember waking up all the time throughout the night as well, but I guess sleeping beside him with all the racket he makes is as refreshing as sleeping right beside a highly used highway with your windows open would be.
Aber genug zu meinen Schlafproblemen *lach*. Ich will ja eigentlich eine Karte zeigen, die schon eine Weile fertig ist und inzwischen auch bei ihrer Empfängerin angekommen ist. Entstanden ist sie für das monatliche Magnolia/hÄnglar Kartenwichteln im Stempel-Café und diesen Monat lautete das Thema "es war einmal".
But enough about my sleeping issues LOL. I actually wanted to show you a card, which I finished quite a while ago, I think it's been two weeks now and since it arrived at it's destination now, I can finally post it. I made this for our monthly Magnolia/hÄnglar card swatch at the Stempel-Café and our theme for this month was "once upon a time".
I decorated the inside as well this time, which I ususally don't do, even though I always love it if others do it. Sorry for the bent pictures, I had to hold the card with one hand and did have to take the picture with the other without shaking the camera too much LOL. This was the best I could do ;o)
Challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under - Acetate/Transparency
Rezept / Recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia & Whimsy
Ink: Memento Tuxed Black & Summer Sky, Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
Cardstock: Bazzill Bark
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Bashful Blue and I think Crumb Cake
Coloring: Copics & Spica Glitter Pens
BEAUTIFUL shaker card!!
AntwortenLöschenThanks for joining us at MDUC this week..
hugs, Janiel
Die Karte ist ja cool.
AntwortenLöschenUnd anscheinend hat die Umwandlung vom Frosch zum Prinzen hat ja anscheinend funktioniert.
Sieht toll aus.
LG Babsi
Love your shaker card. I really want to try and make one myself! Tilda is so beautiful...love the inside too! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC!
AntwortenLöschenHugs,t