Good morning everyone. Do you also have this god awful weather at the moment? It seems our weather decided 4 days ago that hearvily humid is the new pink and that's what we get ever since. But at least it is raining a little every now and then and the plants are coming back to life, that's a plus at least.
Ich habe heute einen großen Tag, den ich zeigen kann. Bei Allsorts wollen sie diese Woche weiß auf weiß sehen, mit dem Motiv als einzige Ausnahme und ähnlich wie bei weiß/blau denke ich dabei immer zuerst an Hochzeit. Ich habe hier weißen Cardstock mit weißem Schimmerpapier und Pergamentkarton von SU kombiniert, um so viele verschiedene Weißtöne wie möglilch zu bekommen. Die Perlen, die ich für die Blumen und Schmetterlinge benutzt habe, sind nicht ganz reinweiß, sondern haben mehr den Ton, den auch echte Perlen haben, aber ich fand, auch das gibt dem Tag mehr Tiefe und Tiefe ist ein großes Problem bei weiß auf weiß, zumindest wenn man mich fragt.
Today I have a large tag to show you. At Allsorts they would like to see white on white, with the image being the only exception and since white on white and blue/white have one thing in common for me - I always think of weddings first - I went with the wedding theme for this. I combined white cardstock, white pearlescent paper and vellum cardstock from SU to get as many whites as possible on my project. The flatback pearls I used on the flowers and butterflies turned out to be more of a natural white like real pearls are than the clear crips white of the pearl spreads, but I think this actually adds more depth to the whole thing and depth really is a problem with white on white if you ask me.
Challenges:
Allsorts - It's all white
Pollycraft - Love & Marriage
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Steckenpferdchen - Hochzeit
Rezept / Recipe
Stamp: Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Summer Sky
Cardstock: Bazzill White, SU vellum
Paper: Pearlescent white paper (Curious Metallics)
Coloring: Copics
Ribbon: Seam Binding Ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts
Embellishments: Pearl Spreads from Wild Orchid Crafts, flatback pearls from stash
Other: Stickles Diamond, Jumbo Eyelet & Enamel Accents White to cover the original color of the eyelet, white heartshaped paper doily from stash
Dein weißer Tag ist wunderschön
AntwortenLöschenBoah, ist der klasse, total edel!
AntwortenLöschenThis is beautiful what a beautiful gift on such a special day!!
AntwortenLöschenThanks for joining in our all white challenge this week at Allsorts
Emma xxx
Wow, das Tag ist der Wahnsinn!!!
AntwortenLöschenEinfach wunderschön!!! Ich bin geplättet!
Liebe Grüße
Heike
Traumhaft schön und richtig edel.
AntwortenLöschenLG
Nicole
Da kann ich mich Nicole nur anschließen! Das ist wieder so wunderschön geworden, Heike! Wie machst Du das nur immer???
AntwortenLöschenWeiß auf weiß kriege ich nie hin... sieht irgendwie immer aus wie gewollt und nicht gekonnt. Aber dank Deinem Tipp mit der "Perlmutt-Schicht" wird das beim nächsten Mal bestimmt wenigstens so werden, dass es den Weg auf ein Foto schafft! ;-)
Danke, dass Du uns immer wieder so viele, schöne, kreative Anregungen gibst!
Knuddelz,
Nina
Beautiful work - love the shape.
AntwortenLöschenSo elegant looking.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
Wow... ein wunderschönes Tag! Echt klasse!!!
AntwortenLöschenLG Diana
This is absolutely gorgeous. I just love it! Can you tell me if the tag is from a die or where it is obtainable please? Judy x
AntwortenLöschenHi again, Thanks for answering my question I appreciate that. The large square doileys I got from EBay or you can get them at Poppy's Cabin which I think is the same seller. I did hear they were going to be out of production soon.
AntwortenLöschenThank you so much for explaining how you got the size for me, what a brilliant idea and thank you for sharing that with me. Yes I fully understood it. Judy x
Wow so beautiful...
AntwortenLöschenThanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
Ooooh meine liebe Heike- was ein traumhaft schöner Tag! So richtig schön romantisch! "schwärm"
AntwortenLöschenIch hoffe Dir geht es gut?
Sei ganz lieb gegrüßt
Katrin
http://www.hobby-eck.de/
Super !!!!! Lg mel
AntwortenLöschen