I made a second flower pot gift box over a week ago, but didn't have the time to show it yet. I linked my German version as well as the English original video tutorial on my workshop site, if you are interested to make your own :o)
For this version I used leave dies as well as flower punches, I think that looses the whole thing up and it doesn't look as compact as my first version did.
Rezept / Recipe:
Stamp: Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Basic Gray, dark green shimmer cardstock
Paper: Lilac and purple pearlescent paper
Coloring: Copics
Dies & Punches: Stampin' Up BigZ and flower punches, Magnolia rose leaves
Ribbon: Button twine from Whiff of Joy
Pearls: Ivory flatback pearls from Summer Ray
Other: Stickles Yellow & Waterfall
Sprachlos! Weiß gar nicht was ich sagen soll. Ich bin nur total begeistert. Perfektes Werk.
AntwortenLöschenlg Sandra