I sent this card together with the note board I showed yesterday. It was a present for someone, but I'm not telling yet for who. She should have gotten it by now, but I haven't heard back so it's still pssssst ;o)
Stamp: Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Victorian Velvet and Frayed Burlap
Papers: Tim Holtz, pearlescent cardstock and some very cool paper, which works just as well with Copics than Neenah, I just don't know the brand
Coloration: Copics
Flowers & lace: Wild Orchid Crafts
Other: Flatback pearls, paper doily, Nellie Snellen Dies
This is so beautiful not only Shabby Chic but it also has the vintage look to it I love Tilda and that doily looks great.
AntwortenLöschenHugs
Lorraine x
Guten Morgen liebe Heike!
AntwortenLöschenBoooaaah, was ein traumhaft schönes Kärtchen Du da wieder gewerkelt hast!!! Irre! So schöne dezente Farben!
Was macht eigentlich Dein Rücken? Warst Du endlich beim Arzt ;-) ?
Wünsche Dir einen tollen Wochenstart!
Sei ganz lieb gegrüßt!
Katrin
http://www.hobby-eck.de/
Überraschung,
AntwortenLöschenschau doch mal auf unseren Steckenpferdchen Challengeblog
LG Uschi