I really do love easel cards, you'll probably see much more of them in the future LOL. I have skipped on the receipt part for the longest time, but I'll to do better again from now on.
Stamp: "Midsummer Tilda" by Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Canson Illustration paper, SU Le Jardin, SU cardstock green, pearlescent paper from stash and pearlescent cardstock
Coloration: Copic markers
Flowers and crystal stem: Wild Orchid Crafts
Punches: Martha Stewart
And since I just saw it fits this week's challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, I entered with it.
Simply charming! I love the Tilda image & all the goodies you've incorporated into your creation. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.
AntwortenLöschenHi sweetie, a fantastic card in gorgeous colours, love the papers too big hugs Pops x x x
AntwortenLöschenP.S. I only use stampin up whisper white, as it is perfect for me, but i use my copics more as a paint brush rather than a marker, so only put touches of ink on rather than presssing to hard,. i hope this helps x
P.S. If you go over the edge just used, w3, w5, and w6 as a shaodw then use your blender to get rid of the harsh lines :)
AntwortenLöschenPrecious image and card!
AntwortenLöschenI love your card, Its very pretty
AntwortenLöschenhugs normajean
Beautiful card! So much detail, it really is lovely!
AntwortenLöschenThanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our "Cute As A Bug!" challenge!
Dee (Spryte)
What a beautiful card, love the image and so manu nice details. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, Gemma
AntwortenLöschen