Der Wochenanfang bringt aber wie immer auch etwas Schönes, diese Woche wieder einen klasse Sketch bei Stamp with Fun!
Hi everyone! We had such a beautiful weekend, it's sad that I have to spend the next five days in the office, but I am already hoping for the next perfect weekend LOL
The beginning of the weeks brings something beautiful as well though, as always: A great new sketch at Stamp with Fun!
Für meine Karte mußte auch heute wieder einer der tollen Stempel von Krista Smith dran glauben :o) Eigentlich dachte ich ursprünglich mal, ich brauchte so gut wie keine Osterkarten, aber mittlerweile ist bei mir eine echte Osterproduktion angelaufen. Wenig überraschend hier also eine Osterkarte.I used one of the fab stamps from Krista Smith for my card... again :o) A few weeks ago I still thought I wouldn't need more than a couple of easter cards, but in the meantime I really started an easter production *gg*. So no big surprise, I have an easter card to show today.
Rezept / Recipe
Stamps: Saturated Canary & Stampin' Up
Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Certainly Celery, Bazzill Lemonade
Patterned Paper: First Edition
Coloring: Copics
Bling: Stampin' Up rhinestones
Other: Cheesecloth
Hallöle,
AntwortenLöschendas ist ja ein tolles Motiv, wunderschön coloriert und ein klasse Karte.
LG
Anja
noch so eine schöne Frühlingskarte und ein super tolles Motiv
AntwortenLöschenglg
Doreen