Oh dear, February is already gone and over with, can you believe that? Today is a very busy day on my blog, because there are 3 new challenges today for which I am a designer. So make sure you'll come back again later today :o). Family & Friends is going to start off the day and we have great theme for you this month "Awaken Spring / Easter", so anything spring or Easter related is welcome :o)
I used one of the brand new Easter images from Saturated Canary on my card. I just fell in love with this cutie. Her expression, her hair and of course this cute little ducky, I just love it! LOL
Rezept / Recipe:
Stamp: Saturated Canary Digi
Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso / Espresso
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Certainly Celery / Mattgrün
Patterned Paper: First Impression "Hideaway" paper pack
Coloring: Copics
Pearls: 3mm, 4mm and 5mm yellow flatback pearls from Summer Ray
Embellishments: Butterfly charm from stash
Other: White crotchet yearn
oh Heike, dieses Motiv ist der Hammer und die ganze Karte auch.
AntwortenLöschenGott sei Dank, ich habe es auch daheim ;)
glg
Doreen