Hi everyone. My, I'm having a very late start today, but I couldn't sleep last night, didn't go to bed before 4 a.m. and here I am now, trying to catch up on the day *lol*. You've probably already seen it horus ago, but today starts our new challenge over at Stempel-Magie and this time we would like you to "punch / slice". Use your punches, cutting dies, your slice, whatever you have to create die cuts and use them on your projects.
I am still old school and don't own a cutting machine like the slice, therefore I only used some Spellbinders, border punches and embosslits on my card. This card was sent out to my sister in law beginning of the week as a thank you card for the Lili of the Valley I got from her for my birthday. I hope it has arrived by now.
Rezept / Recipe:
Stamps: Lili of the Valley, Elzybell
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky & Archival Ink Coffee
Cardstock: Bazzill Vanilla
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade
Coloring: Copics
Ribbon: red 3mm satin ribbon from stash, button twine from Whiff of Joy
Pearls: red 3mm flatback pearls from Summer Ray
Superschöne Karte ... und natrürlich ist die Koloration wieder ein Traum. Wünsche dir noch weiterhin ein schönes langes Wochenende :O)
AntwortenLöschenLG Elena
Wonderful card the coloration is lovely.
AntwortenLöschenFrancy
Das ist doch ein tolles Kärtchen geworden. Wunderschön gestaltet und Stanz-Teile sind auf jeden Fall dabei. ;)
AntwortenLöschenlg Sandra
Hallöchen,
AntwortenLöschendeine Karte ist richtig zauberdhaft!!!
Viele liebe Grüße,
Yvonne