Hi there! Is it really Thursday again already? Help! But at least that means I have something to show you today. I'm getting a lot of crafting done at the moment, I just can't show yet, therefore it's a bit quiet around here. Sorry for that. Today I have the new Hanna & Friends challenge for you. This week we would like you to follow this gorgeous sketch:

Meine Karte ist diesmal recht sommerlich geraten dafür, daß bei uns ja jetzt schon der Herbst Einzug hält, aber irgendwie war ich in der Stimmung *g*
My card turned out quite summery considering that fall is approaching very fast now, but I was in the mood *g*.
Rezept / Recipe:
Stamps: Lili of the Valley
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky, Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Distress Ink Frayed Burlap & Archival Ink Coffee
Cardstock: Bazzill Parakeet, Ivy
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Poppy Parade
Coloring: Copics
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Other: Stickles Crystal
Hoppi, die ist ja süß!!! Und wieder eine ganz tolle Farbkombi. Toll!!!!
AntwortenLöschenLG
Nicole