Hi there! This weekend the 20th "Stempel-Mekka" (one of the very few fairs especially for us stampers) will open its doors to us stampers and I think that our new challenge at Hanna and Friends matches it perfectly, because such fairs are always great to meet people in real life and swatch ATCs and small gifts. And this is exactly what we would like to see this week: Small gifts.
I decided to make this little memo box. You can find the tutorial at the Stempeleinmaleins blog. When I was still living with my parents we always had big memo pad right beside the phone (we didn't have a cordless) and this is why I got all nostalgic and went for the super cute "Call Me" Sassy girl.
Rezept / Recipe:
Stamps: Simply Sassy, Stampin' Up, Elzybells
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa, Archival Ink Coffee
Cardstock: Bazzill Hershey
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip
Coloring: Copics
Pearls: Blue flatback pearls from Summer Ray
Wunderschöne Zettelbox. Die gefällt mir total gut. Und gebrauchen kann man sowas doch immer.
AntwortenLöschenlg Sandra