Good morning everyone! I finished a card tonight (finally, I already thought my muse had packed up and left after my "easter monster project) and lucked out on the light today. Morning sunshine, how unbelievable is that?
As some of you might know, purple is one of my absolute favourite colours and when I saw the current challenge at "Hanna & Friends" I knew I had to make a card for it, no matter how bitchy my muse was LOL. I got carried away as usual, because it turned out VERY purple, indeed, my other colour is hardly noticable at all *blush*, but it's purple, I love it.
I followed several challenge again on this one:
Hanna & Friends - Purple & one other colour (grey in my case)
Everybody Art Challenge - The sketch I used.
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Birthday Wishes
Kreative Stempelfreunde - Kariert
Stamp Something - Something with Flowers
PaperPlay - Let's Get Sentimental
Truly Scrumptious - Swirls & Pearls
All That Scraps Monthly Magnolia Challenge - Let's Celebrate Birthdays
Allsorts - Make Your Own Flowers
Quite a few ^____^
And here comes the recipe for this card:
Stamps: Magnolia & Whimsy Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, London Fog & Lulu Lavender, Briliance Platinum Planet, Distress Ink Dusty Concord
Carstock: Grey Rayher cardstock, white noname and a pearlescent basic card
Design Paper: Magnolia Bon Voyage Collection
Colouring: Copics
Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Nestabilities, butterfly from MS, Manolia Swirl and Flowers
Embellishments: Paper doily dyed with London Fog and Platinum Plant, Stickles in "Lavender" and light grey flatback pearls.
Wow ist die schön!!!!! So liebe ich Lila auch. Die Coloration ist so schön zart. Da passt einfach alles.
AntwortenLöschenVielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei HaF.
Liebe Grüße,
Nicole
heike, die karte ist ja Traumhaft!!!
AntwortenLöschenDeine Karte ist wunderschön! Gefällt mir sehr gut!
AntwortenLöschenDanke für Deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde.
LG Sebrina
Deine Karte ist wieder wunderschön geworden!
AntwortenLöschenVielen Dank für's mit machen bei Hanna and Friends!
LG Diana
Eine bezaubernde Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut.Sehr schöne Farben, süßes Motiv und ein tolles Design.
AntwortenLöschenDanke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde-Creative stamps Friends.
einen lieben Gruß von Andrea
Great card love the colours you have used the purple tones look great!...
AntwortenLöschenThanks for joining in our handmade flower challenge this week at Allsorts
Emma xxx
Wonderful, sweet card.
AntwortenLöschenluv
Debby
Eine traumhaft schöne Karte, tolles Design und klasse Farben.
AntwortenLöschenDanke für Deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde.
Liebe Grüße Claudia
Was für eine tolle Karte!
AntwortenLöschenVielen Dank fürs mitmachen bei Hanna and Friends.
Liebe Grüße,
vanni
Fabulous card and detail
AntwortenLöschenThanks for joining us at PP this week
Best wishes, Sharon
Oh, ist die schön!
AntwortenLöschenIch bin ja eigentlich nicht so der Lila-Typ (zumindest nicht auf meinen Karten) und tu mich damit regelmäßig schwer, aber Deine Karte ist ja wohl echt ein Traum! Aber das Motiv ist auch einfach zuckersüß! Sehr schöne Arbeit!!!
Liebe Grüße, Nina
Beautiful coloring and designing Heike! Thanks for linking up to the All That Scraps Magnolia "Let's Celebrate Birthdays" Challenge! So glad you did!
AntwortenLöschenPam Going Postal