Hi everyone. Today we've got another fab sketch for you by our dear Andrea over at Stamp with fun. I hope you'll like it as much as I did, I sure had lots of fun with it.
Ich wollte diesmal eine Art Vintage / Steampunk Look für meine Karte. Irgendwie bin ich dabei letztendlich bei einer monochromen Karte in Brauntönen gelandet, mit einigen Tim Holtz Einflüssen.I wanted kinf of a vintage / steampunk look for my card and came up with a monochromatic brown card in the end with some heavy Tim Holtz influence.
Challenges:
Craft Your Day Away - Vintage
Charisma Cards - Ice Cream Colors (hmmm, chocolate and vanilla, doesn't that sound absolute delicious?)
Rezept / Recipe:
Stamps: Simply Sassy & Whimsy Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa, Distress Ink Brushed Coduroy
Cardstock: Bazzill (I think Bark, not sure anymore)
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip
Coloring: Copics
Lace & Ribbon: Lace from Wild Orchid Crafts, Button Twine from Whiff of Joy
Pearls: Ivory and light brown pearls from stash
Other: Ranger Crackle Accents, Crackle Paint "Picket Fence"
Ooh really love this card!! Gorgeous colours and great vintage/steampunk look!! Love the clock and the girl image - perfect!
AntwortenLöschenSue xx
Wow, die Karte ist dir super gut gelungen! Komm grad von Stamp with Fun, weil ich mir die Karte unbeding nochmal ansehen wollte. ;)
AntwortenLöschenWirklich super schön!
LG
Nina
This is fabulous, gorgeous details and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Days Away for our Vintage challenge, good luck x
AntwortenLöschenEinfach toll! Besonders die Uhr hat's mit angetan... die Farben und die Koloration sind super :O)
AntwortenLöschenLG Elena
Great colouring. Thank you for sharing it with us at CYDA this week.
AntwortenLöschenHugs
Cathy
xxxxx