Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011

Möchte jemand das neue Magnolia Kit? / Someone interested in the new Magnolia Kit?

Ich hab meins heute bekommen und ich bin nicht sonderlich begeistert von den Stempeln. Ich möchte das Kit gerne komplett abgeben. Der Preis innerhalb Deutschland wäre 41 Euro inklusive Briefporto.
Ins Ausland wegen dem höheren Porto und vermutlich Ebaygebühren 43 Euro.

Is anyone looking for the new Magnolia kit? I got mine today, but I don't really know what I should do with these stamps. Which is why I want to sell it and if possible as a complete set.
I'd like 43 Euro all inclusive for it.
Drop me a comment, if you are interested.

Das Kit / the kit

Kommentare:

  1. Hi,
    I am interested in this kit.
    How do I do to pay you?
    Can you email me a photo so I can see it?
    Thanks

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I just realised there is a link on your post.
    I saw the photo and I want it really bad!! LOL
    Do you take paypal or money order?

    AntwortenLöschen