Freitag, 1. April 2011

Milk Can Savings Box





Spring eludes us today, at least part of it. Temperature is quite nice, but the sun is somewhat elusive today :o(

Anyway I am here to offer you spring like I love it. I used my absolute favourite from the new collection and used my recently discovered new favourite colors on her. Using the colors I used on her dress is a bit tricky, since they won't blend easily or even with some work, but I think I have it down now. The dress was done using only one color on the paper directly and the other two for the shading via tip to tip technique. Everything else turned out to be a complete failure.

I am in love with this savings box. On the pictures I have seen two parts where the glue shows, I'll do some corrective work there, but aside from that it is as colorful, flowery and tacky as I imagined it. Girly heaven if you ask me.

Recipe:

Stamp: Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Desert Sand
Cardstock: SU Baja Breeze
Design Paper: SU from 2007 (Set Herbstblumen)
Coloring: Copics

Punches: Martha Stewart Giant Butterfly Punch
Flowers: Prima Athens, all other from Wild Orchid Crafts
Embellishments: SU Jewels Basic Rhinestones, 3mm white organza ribbon from stash, pins from stash, Swarovski bicone beads and pearl beads from stash

Kommentare:

  1. Wunderschön!!!! So tolle Farben und das Motiv ist zauberhaft coloriert. Die Spardose wirkt wie eine Frühlingswiese.

    LG
    Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ohhhhh... ist die schööööööööön!!! Genau meine Farben und die Coloration wie immer der Hammer!!! Ach Heike, Du hast da echt ein Händchen für!!! Die ganze Komposition ist einfach traumhaft! Wer die bekommt, kann sich aber mehr als glücklich schätzen.
    Jetzt muß der Frühling nur noch
    tatsächlich durchbrechen und bleiben. ;-)

    Wünsche Dir ein tolles Wochenende. Liebe Grüße, Nina

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hach liebe Heike, ist die schööööööön!!! Einfach ein Traum!!!!
    Da paßt wieder alles- das zuckersüße Motiv, die Farben, die schön verspieleten Details! Suuuuper!

    Ganz liebe Knuddelgrüße
    Katrin

    http://www.hobby-eck.de/

    AntwortenLöschen