Montag, 14. März 2011

A Little Yummy...

Since I can't show you the card I made this weekend yet and I didn't take any pictures of the box I also made (and it's way too gloomy right now to do so), I'll show you something truly yummy:



I made these cupcakes (using Cynthia Barcomi's Carrot Cake recipe) last Wednesday evening. There used to be 16 actually, let's just say, my boyfriend liked them a lot and by the time I whipped together the frosting on Thursday morning I only had 9 left. Mast have been the mice or something LOL.
Once the frosting was on he noticed that they tasted even better with the stuff and he shouldn't have eaten so many without beforehand. Doh! ;o)

Very delicious, but I really don't want to know how much calories just one of these little cupcakes has O__o.

This was a test run actually. I'll make another batch for Easter brunch.

If the light gets a little better I'll have my first chipboard box ready to show you. I worked on it the whole Saturday, but I think it came out quite good, especially for a first try ^____^

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ooooh die sehen aber lecker aus!!! "sabber" ;-)

    Liebe Knuddelgrüße
    Katrin

    http://www.hobby-eck.de/

    AntwortenLöschen