Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011

Happy Birthday




My first birthday card for this year and it's going into my stash. That's right, I'll have a stash from now on LOL. Let's see how far I get with that, but I really am trying to never again get into the situation that Christmas or a birthday sneaks up on me behind my back and I have no, zero, nada cards at hand to send out. That was the most embarassing experience ever with all the cards I did get last Christmas.

So, here it is, the foundation for my stash LOL. The Tilda und Snowman card I showed last week might go in there as well, not sure yet. Depends if I am able to com up with another card during the week.

Today is my father's birthday, actually. But I haven't his card ready yet. I find cards for man really, really, really damn hard to make, but I finally go an idea on Sunday and I'll try to finish this card today. Wish me luck *gg*

Enough random babbling for now:

Stamps: Magnolia & Lili of the Valley
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Summer Sky, Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Cardstock: My forever trusty pearlescent cardstock and my no name white cardstock
Design Paper: Nitwit Cottage Charm Too
Coloring: Copics (Face: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20, R21; Hair: E30, E31, E33; Clothes: B32, B34, B41, E44, E47; Balloon: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17), Spica Glitter Pens
Dies: Nellie Snellen
Flowers: Wild Orchid Craft
Ribbon: White Satin Ribbon 3mm from stash, died with Copic B41
Other: Paper Doily Heart from stash, Glimmer Mist Denim Blue, selfmade shimmer spray on the flowers

Submitted to the following challanges:

Wild Orchid Craft
- Lets get sentimental -- for obvious reasons *g*

Just Magnolia & hÄnglar challenge
- My Favourite Things -- This is my favourite stamp from the last Magnolia kit, my favorite die and out of my doilies, the heart shaped ones are a favourite as well.

Stampin' for the Weekend - New & Blue.... -- Hoping that the combination with brown isn't a problem. And I used new stash on this card, since this Magnolia stamp is a recent addition to my collection and I haven't used it before.

Stamp Something - Anything Goes

Kommentare:

  1. Wunderschöngeniale Karte :)))

    LG Reni

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh wow Heike!! This is so precious!! I love your layout and your fabby coloring!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is beautiful. Love the heart doily and the flowers are stunning. Great image of Tilda. Your coloring is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful card, Lovely image and embelishments

    Thanks for joining us over at SFTW

    Hugs
    Berni x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So gorgeous! lovely colours! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane x

    AntwortenLöschen