Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011

CD Card





So this is it, my very first card for 2011. I made it for Nicole and since it just arrived I can show it to you now.

I found the tutorial for this card over at the Stempeleinmaleins and it was really easy to follow. I like how this card turned out.

I'll once again try to include the recipe for my cards into the post. Let's see how long it'll last this time ;o)

Stamps: Magnolia & Lili of the Valley
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet & Brushed Curduroy
Cardstock: Bazzil, Neenah and the cardstock I use for my images, which I don't know the name of
Design Paper: Nitwit Affection Too Pack
Coloring: Copics (Face: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20, R21; Hair: E30, E31, E33; Clothes: R81, R83, R85, R0000, E44, E47; Present: V12, V15, V17, E40, E41; Shadow: W1, W3, W5), Spica Glitter Pens
Punches & Die Cuts: Magnolia Flourish, Magnolia Dragonfly, Martha Stewart Flourish and Monarch Butterfly (took the buttyfly from the buttyfly border punch), EK Success Rock Fern
Flowers: All Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon:
White organza ribbon from stash, died with R81

1 Kommentar:

  1. So traumhaft schön!!! Wow.....ich bin immer noch sprachlos. Vielen lieben Dank für diese wahnsinnig schöne Überraschung heute. *knuddel*

    LG
    Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen