Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011

A Snowy Hug - Just For You






Another card finished. 2011 is starting a little better for me than 2010 did. I even like both cards I finished so far a lot. This time I went for turquoise / petrol with a little bit of brown on the side. It's a combo I really love, even though I find the colors I used on Tilda's jacket and hat a little difficult to handle.

And of course it had to be an easel card. I haven't done one of those in just too long a time ;o)

Anyway, here is what I used:

Stamps:
Magnolia & Whimsy Stamps
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Destress Ink Walnut Stain & Frayed Burlap
Cardstock: Bazzil Bling, cream pearlescent card, Neenah and my usual white unnamed cardstock. For the die cuts I used actually more like thicker paper in pearlescent white and very, very light turquoise.
Design paper: Nitwit
Coloring: Copics (Face: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20, R21; Hair: E30, E31, E33; Clothes: BG11, BG15, BG72, BG75, BG78, W1, W3, W5, E44, E47; Snowman: BG11, BG15, B0000, R000, YR12, YR14, YR16, E30, E31, E33, E25, E27)
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon: Crafty Ribbon
Punches/Dies: Woodware Snowflake Punches, Whimsy Stamps Snowflake Die Cut, Magnoliar Flourish, Leaves and Tag
Other: Snow paste, rhinestomes and flatback pearls from stash

Kommentare:

  1. voll herziges kärtchen :-) genial gemacht.

    Danke fürs Mitmachen bei HANNA&FRIENDS.

    LG renate

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Eine süße Karte in tollen Farben und mit einem süßen Motiv.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow... die ist super toll geworden! Und der Border Stanzer ist wunderschön!

    Danke für's mitmachen bei Hanna and Friends!

    LG
    Diana

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Die ist soooooooooooo toll!!!

    Wunderschöne Karte!!!

    Danke für's Mitmachen bei HaF.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Klasse sieht die aus! Das Motiv ist sooo goldig!

    Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei Hanna & Friends.

    LG, Kiki

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. wow, eine total süße Karte!!!
    Das Motiv ist eins meiner Lieblinge.


    Vielen Danke fürs mitmachen bei HANNA&FRIENDS.

    Schönen Abend und liebe Grüße
    Swantje

    AntwortenLöschen