Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010

My first tealight card






This card is the first part of a christmas present I have sent off today. Although this type of card is not very difficult to make, it took me quite some time. I seem to have misplaced my mojo for cards at the moment, while I could make tealight holders (glass) all day *lol*.
I'll show one of those tomorrow btw.

The papers I used are once more from Nitwit. I love, love, love them. I am so glad I finally got around to buying a new inkjet printer. I don't know how I survived all this time without digital paper of which I can just print out another page if I botch something up *lol*.

And I finally used one of my WoJ images instead of the usual Magnolia as well. I really don't know why I don't use little Henry and Betty more often, I love them, always have.

I'll submit this card for the new challenge at Steckenpferdchen.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Die Karte ist wunderschön, so eine ähnliche haben wir auch letztens im Kurs gearbeitet. Die kommt einfach bei jedermann gut an.
    Herzlichen Dank für die Teilnahme an unserer Steckenpferdchenchallenge.

    LG Uschi

    AntwortenLöschen