Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2010

Last bookmark for 2010




For my boyfriend's sister. She'll get a book from us for Christmas and I thought, it would be nice to have a bookmark to go with it.

At the moment I like this bare place above Tilda's head on the right side. Not sure I'll still like it tomorrow, but I though what the hell *lol*.

Sadly I didn't have any wired edged taffetta ribbon in read, I used it on the bookmark from yesterday. It was just gorgeous for bookmarks. I'll have to place several huge orders with Crafty Ribbons next year.

And since "Anything Goes", I'll submit it to the current Simon Says Stamp challenge.

Kommentare:

  1. Such a gorgeous bookmark. Love the image you've used and the details also. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Hugs Michele x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your bookmark is very fantastic!!!
    Thank you for visiting my blog.
    Happy New Year 2011.
    Hugs, Murielle

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Was für ein niedliches Bookmark, gefällt mir total gut.

    LG
    Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen