Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010

hÄnglar bookmark




Good morning everyone.

I couldn't take any halfway decent pictures of this bookmark when I finished it yesterday, but it went slightly better this morning. I still need to build something with a daylight lightsource to take pictures. This is really a problem.

Okay, what have a done here? A bookmark, obviously, tag style. I used the Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates die for the base, a great buy, which I highly recommend for anyone who does a lot of tags or bookmarks, as it also gives you the opportunity to cut another tag out of your design paper, like I did for this bookmark. I just cut off a few additional mm around the edges to let the base cardstock show and that was it.
The die even cuts those rings around the hole. I embossed it using silver embossing powder, to give it a more solid, metal look.

I was one of the few lucky ones to get her hands on hÄnglar kit 20. This beauty is from that kit. Isn't she just gorgeous? I still wonder why they didn't put it on ebay again, but instead kept throwing kit 19 and 18 at us *scratches head*

This bookmark will also be my submission for the current Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

1 Kommentar: