Freitag, 17. Dezember 2010

Desktop Calender






As a present she could use all year and not just at winter/Christmas, I made this calender. You can find the tutorial at the Whiff of Joy Inspiration Blog.
I have had a similiar calender (but bought and made from wood) for a couple of years now and I think they are cute, not too small and not too large and very decorative *g*
I made a stand for each season as I couldn't (or wouldn't) decide what to do for an all year round look.

As a already said yesterday, the pictures are crap. I should have checked them right away, but I was in a hury and had to sent off the package... oh well. I may be able to get better pictures from the recipient ;o)

Last but not least I also added some crafting goodies as well (and some sweets, but I didn't bother to take a picture of those *lol*):




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen