Dienstag, 23. November 2010

Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call






Just like every second month from the 16th to the 23rd Katharina from Whiff of Joy is looking for some Guest Designers. Just pop over there and have a go if you haven't done so yet, just be quick, time is almost up again.

I got my new flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts yesterday and decided rather spontanously that I'd be applying for this GDT call. I have been wanting to ever since Katharina started with these regular call, but never really got the balls to submit anything and with NaNoWriMo and the huuuge amount of words I've been spitting out since Nov. 1st I even managed to miss the call until the day before yesterday *lol*

Kinda last minute, but still in time.

At first I wasn't so sure anything would come out of this card, but I like the final result. The Pictures are kinda crappy and a deeply appologize for this... the light is so damn low you'd think it's already 5 in the afternoon and I guessed it won't get any better and I should just take some pictures now and be done with it.

Memo to myself: Build a light box for taking decent pictures. Do it soon.

Recipe for this card:

Stamps: Whiff of Joy and Autumn Leaves
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Walnut Stain & Victorian Velvet, VersaMark
Papers: Smooth white cardstock, cream pearlescent cardstock and some papers from the Mooey Christmas pack from Nitwit
Coloring: Copics
Embelishments: Crystal heart stem, lace and flowers from WOC.
Others: White embossing powder, Twinklets Diamond Dust (on the punched leaves), homemade glimmer spray, Leone Em Floral Punch "New Ash Family"

1 Kommentar: