Montag, 1. November 2010

Halloween cookbook




I was pretty busy in October, both concerning work and crafting. I am back on a 40h week at work after nearly 6 years of 36h and it took me quite some time to get used to that again. Sounds strange, I know, but it's the sacred truth, you feel those 48 minutes per day. Every single one of them LOL.
But I crafted. For my standards I made a lot actually.

First thing was this Halloween cookbook, which was a present, therefore I couldn't show it before today.

I used my complete Kraftin' Kimmie Halloween collection for that book, starting with Hattie and Horace on the cover. The horrible gloomy day light swallowed a lot of my coloring, but if you use a lot of imagination you can make out the healthy green glow around them and that beautiful warm grey colour of their skin *lol*.

Most of the papers used for this book were digital paper by Nitwit Collection. If you don't know them yet, you have to visit this shop! It's addictive, but oh so very beautiful.

The bat paper on the cover though is obviously from Magnolia, just like the Pumpkins. I used some clear embossing powder and a Versa Marker to add some shine to a few of these bats. I dearly love my Magnolia paper, but sometimes I find they lack some extra bam.

I used bookbinding rings to keep everything together to make it possible to add and perhaps remove receipt cards.

Well, if you like the book, stay tuned for tomorrow and the first receipt card. ^___^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen