Sonntag, 12. September 2010

The Magical Garden




This card arrived at it's destination now, so I have finally something to show you.

I bought a bunch of Marianne Design Creatables several weeks ago and they finally arrived last week. Considering it was a German shop the delivery time was abysmal, but oh well. Of course I had to play with them right away and so this card turned out quite different than I first imagined, but I loved it a lot when it was done.

I am also now officially a BIG fan of these Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I loved them instantly when I first saw them, because they are so unique and funny and I bought this one pretty early on, but never used it until this card. That will change now.
I have to admit I don't like the newest collection, which has it's release day today, even the slightest bit, but I ordered the Halloween collection, already own the mermaids and will also get the fairytale collection asap *lol*.

I caught I cold, so there isn't much crafting done at the moment. Not good, considering my huge to do list for September *sigh*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen