Mittwoch, 22. September 2010

Long time...

... no see. I've come down with the flu shortly after posting my last card here and couldn't take off from work. Sick and stress... not a very good combination, but now I'm back and I have several things to show you! This is the first card of three I managed to make even though I was coughing my lungs out.
The blue of Tilda's dress is not really a good match to the rest of the card, but aside from that I like how this card turned out.




I actually used Rock Candy Stickles on the white flowers, but I probably didn't use enough since you can't even see it on the flash picture... totally weird. You CAN see it on the card though *scratches head*

I'll show my next card tomorrow so stay tuned ;o)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Beautiful card I love that image of Tilda and the lace and flowers are gorgeous, so glad you are feeling better.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    AntwortenLöschen