Donnerstag, 2. September 2010

For an old mummy




This card is for a very good friend who'll turn 30 this weekend. Intentionally I wanted to go and visit for his birthday, but I'll have to cancel these plans (still have to tell him :o( ). Therefore I made this card.
It's very simple, but I always find it hard to make cards for men and if I manage one it's always very plain and simple *g*

30 is a big mark, turning from a young fresh twen into an old mummy *rofl*. I have to get as much out of my older friends as I can, since it's my turn next year O__o
Damn, where has all the time gone?

Stamp: Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Paper: Bazzil cardstock, pearlescent cardstock, light turquoise pearlescent paper, plain white cardstock
Coloration: Copics
Other: Real bandages

Kommentare:

  1. *lol* Sehr schön - würde perfekt zu meinen Corega Tabs, dem 4711 und dem Klosterfrau Melissengeist passen *hihi*

    Schade, dass es jetzt doch nicht klappt, ich hatte mich schon so auf dich gefreut :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hehe, Deine Karte ist spitze!! Das Motiv paßt super gut zum 30. Geburtstag :D !! Da wird sich das Geburtstags"kind" sicher seehr freuen ;-)

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Katrin

    http://www.hobby-eck.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I am loving this image it is really fab sweetie, gorgeous colours too big hugs love Pops x x

    AntwortenLöschen