Mittwoch, 29. September 2010

Apple Cheddar Muffins






I finished this recipe card the day before yesterday and of course I had to send it out the very same day and of course the weather and light were at their worst at that day.

Sorry for the crappy pictures, they are the best I could do under those circumstances.

This recipe is from Cynthia Barcomi's first book she published here in Germany and since the theme for this recipe swap was "apples" I just had to chose this recipe, because of the cheddar cheese *lol*. Cynthia states in her book that apples and cheddar are a very common combiniation in the US... well in Germany not so much. People wrinkle their nose in disgust when reading this.
But they are really, really good and I wanted to spread the tale ;o)

Well that was my Septemer, folks. Less productive than I planned, because of my cold (my to do list was longer than what I posted). Lets see what October brings.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen