Donnerstag, 19. August 2010

Pink / brown a little different

Finally a new card to show you. I started on it last weekend, but I never really came around to finish it. My muse again *sigh*. I could say it wouldn't have made a difference if I finished it befor yesterday evening, because the weather here was so bad and dark I couldn't have taken pictures anyway, but that would just be a stupid excuse *lol*.

Enough babbling. Here you go.




One thing I don't like about the Magnolia papers (and I LOVE them) is that that white frame they always have around it.
Or better: I like that frame, but if I cut the 12x12 sheet up, it doesn't go around anymore and that looks just strange. I remembered I had the white Brilliance dew drop which has a very high coverage. You can reallly stamp perfectly wite on dark cardstock with that one. I used that to dab it around the cut edges. I think now it's just perfect.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh wow this is my favourite colour combo and my all time favourite stamp range it is totally awesome the papers, flowers and heart are gorgeous
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    AntwortenLöschen