Freitag, 13. August 2010

One for the girls in blue

I can't believe how much crafting I manage to do at the moment. The year started out so bad and unproductive / uncreative for me and kept on going that way for months, but I think it's really getting better now.
Here is another card I finished yesterday night. The pictures are slightly better, but still the daylight is not the best and the non-flash pictures are crappy most of the time. I think I chose the best I could manage out of the X pictures I took.
I glimmered and shimmered to my heart's content on this card *gg*




I'll take part in 2 challenges with this card:

- Wild Orchid Craft Challenge "One for the Girls"
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge "Summertime Blues"

Kommentare:

  1. That yellow ribbon is so pretty! I like how it's looped around the image!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

    -Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful card that image of Tilda is so beautiful and your colours, flowers and design are gorgeous
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow! This is georgeous!! Beautiful card in great colours and lovely details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
    Hugs, Lena K

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow. Great cards :)

    You have a great blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Please check out my blog @ http://hybridnow.blogspot.com/ or follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/thinkhybrid

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful card! gorgeous details, I love the yellow with the blue! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Tolle Karte und nun ist sie mein ;-)
    Vielen lieben Dank+
    bussi Line

    AntwortenLöschen