Mittwoch, 11. August 2010

Bollywood, here I come...

I know, I promised it for yesterday *sigh*. The last few days have been very stressful and I kept missing the good light to take pictures again and again and acutally again today, but I thought what the hell, therefore here the crappy result *lol*




I finished this card on Sunday and it will be for one of my best friends. Her birthday was actually already in June, but I think she is used to my delays by now *ggg*.
I'll give her a pair of these sparkly sequin shoes the girls in the bollywood films wear, since she is a big fan of these films (I only feel pain whenever I have to watch one *rofl*) and this Tilda was soooo begging to be on her birthday card. For that reason only I kept waiting and delaying the present even more to be true.

I hope you like what you see and maybe leave a comment? *puppy dog eyes*

I'm off to bed now. This week has been so crazy and exhausting so far.

1 Kommentar:

  1. This is not at all crappy but very beautiful the colours and that Tilda look wonderful
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    AntwortenLöschen