Freitag, 18. Juni 2010

Tilda's Midsummer Night's Dream

I made a new cover for a very cheap book for a friend.




That's what it's originally looked like. Not very pretty, isn't it?

I colored Tilda with Copic Sketch markers and used my new Canson Illustration paper for the first time. Not too bad, though I'd still love to try Neenah since people seem to love it. It's just too expensive for me to get, because so far I only found US shops which sell it and I'd have to pay $14 for shipping for 25 sheets... not a good deal.
But I found a German shop which sells Splendorgel, I'll try that next.

Kommentare:

  1. Huhu liebe Heike!

    Geht es Dir etwas besser?! Ich hoffe doch sehr!!

    Wooow, wie Du das Buch verschönert hast- einfach sensationell!! Gefällt mir super gut!!!! Wunderbare Farben und toll coloriert!! Klasse!

    Wünsche Dir ein wundervolles Wochenenende und sei ganz lieb gegrüßt!

    Katrin

    http://www.hobby-eck.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous i love the super cute image and the papers are fab too big hugs Pops x x x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is so pretty, gorgoeus flowers.
    Thanks for joining us this week on JM.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    AntwortenLöschen