Sonntag, 20. Juni 2010

Tilda's Midsummer Night's Dream part II

Yesterday night I finished the corresponding card for the book:






I really do love easel cards, you'll probably see much more of them in the future LOL. I have skipped on the receipt part for the longest time, but I'll to do better again from now on.

Stamp: "Midsummer Tilda" by Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Canson Illustration paper, SU Le Jardin, SU cardstock green, pearlescent paper from stash and pearlescent cardstock
Coloration: Copic markers
Flowers and crystal stem: Wild Orchid Crafts
Punches: Martha Stewart

And since I just saw it fits this week's challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, I entered with it.

Kommentare:

  1. Simply charming! I love the Tilda image & all the goodies you've incorporated into your creation. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi sweetie, a fantastic card in gorgeous colours, love the papers too big hugs Pops x x x

    P.S. I only use stampin up whisper white, as it is perfect for me, but i use my copics more as a paint brush rather than a marker, so only put touches of ink on rather than presssing to hard,. i hope this helps x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. P.S. If you go over the edge just used, w3, w5, and w6 as a shaodw then use your blender to get rid of the harsh lines :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love your card, Its very pretty
    hugs normajean

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful card! So much detail, it really is lovely!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our "Cute As A Bug!" challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a pretty card. Love the image and gorgeous papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our "Cute As A Bug!" challenge! Hugs, Denise (GDT) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What a beautiful card, love the image and so manu nice details. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, Gemma

    AntwortenLöschen