Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010

Pirates of the Caribbean

Finally I got something done. I suffered severe back pains in the last few weeks and couldn't do much crafting, since sitting upright was nearly impossible. It seems that is getting better now though and I finally finished something yesterday, which doesn't look like it, but that took me weeks *lol*





Now I'm just waiting to get off work and back at my crafting table. Hopefully I don't have to work overtime today.

I'll be entering the #1 Steckenpferdchen Challenge and this week's challenge at Simon Says Challenge with this.

Kommentare:

  1. Danke fürs mitmachen bei unserer 1 Challenge. Deine Ideen für Sommer sind richtig Klasse.

    LG Uschi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Heike,
    es freut uns sehr , das du bei unserer Challenge teinnimmst.
    Dein Werk ist wunderschön.

    LG
    Uschi

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, wundervolle Werke hast du gezaubert, tolle Idee mit den Flaschen. Danke fürs mitmachen bei unserer 1.Challange.

    Lg.Heike

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wundervoll geworden - alle Teile ;)
    LG jenny

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Awe, your little Tilda and Edwin pirates are awesome! Perfect fence for them to sit on!
    Thanks for joining Simon Says Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Those bottles looks amazing and I really like your coloring!! Glad you are starting to feel better! :)

    Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Fabulous creations :-) The images are lovely and the papers and embellies are fab ,, I love the decorated bottles :-) Fantastic :-)

    Glad you're feeling better :-)

    Congratulations, you have won the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    AntwortenLöschen