Freitag, 25. Juni 2010

It's a boy!



My younger Cousin had her first child yesterday morning and my ever prepared mother asked me oh so early to make a card for that occasion *lol*.
Don't ask me why, but I went for blue/yellow again, I liked that combo a lot, I guess. And of course an easel card, I'm a sucker for those.

I just love this collection by Whiff of Joy. I'm really disappointed by the new City Girl collection, but this one... such a beauty, probably Elisabeth's best collection so far.

Stamp: Whiff of Joy
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Dandelion, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
Paper: Stampin' Up, yellow craft paper, Canson Illustration paper
Flowers & pins: Whiff of Joy, Wild Orchid Crafts and a few beads from my stash
Ribbon & lace: From stash
Other: Nestabilities, flatback pearls from Quixotic Paperie, Stickles "Waterfall"

Kommentare:

  1. Hey sweetie, love your sweet card its gorgeous, hugs pops x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo meine liebe Heike!

    Meensch, Dein Kärtchen ist ja wieder ein Traum!!! Das Motiv hast Du wieder klasse coloriert, und die Farbkombi find ich auch spitze!!

    Wünsche Dir einen wunderschönen Tag!!
    Sei ganz lieb geegrüßt
    Katrin

    P.S.: Ich hoffe, Deinem Rücken geht es langsam besser? Warst Du denn jetzt mal beim Arzt? Hach ich hoffe seehr!!! "knuddels"

    http://www.hobby-eck.de/

    AntwortenLöschen