Sonntag, 16. Mai 2010

Something completely new




I attended an Art Clay class yesterday and made this leave pendant. Art Clay is still a pretty new thing in Germany, though I know it has been popular in the US for years already. So I was really excited to learn that there was a class available.

My pendant is of course not perfect. Some parts look pretty rough and the leave's veins didn't come out as clearly as I hoped, but I love it anyway and next time I'll do a better job *gggg*

The veins don't look this harsh in real, I don't know what the camera did to it, it probably shows the lines of the polish needle too well ;o) I left most of the leave matte and only polished the veins and lines to a high shine to give it some contrast. Really pretty in real, really weird on the picture.

I'll probably attend this class again in fall and try some different things, using the syringe and stuff. I sadly didn't have the money left to do more than this one piece this time around :o(

1 Kommentar:

  1. Huhu liebe Heike,

    wow, das sieht ja irre aus!! Woraus ist das denn gemacht?

    Ich hoffe Dir geht es gut?
    Möchte mich noch ganz lieb bei Dir für Deine regelmäßigen Blogbesuche und Deine so netten Kommentare bedanken! "knuddeldichmal"

    Wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes Pfingstwochenende mit viel Sonnenschein!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Katrin

    http://www.hobby-eck.de/

    AntwortenLöschen