Dienstag, 20. April 2010

It was my mother's birthday...








And that was her present ^___^
The card is already older and once again from my stash, but this one was very high up on my favourite list and I knew I either wanted to keep it or give it someone very special. And who is more special than my mum?
In the tin was her "real" present, a ring she wanted to have for months now, but never bought. I was a little sad that my Magnolia Spring Kit arrived the day after I finished the tin, a little princess would have been just perfect for it :o)
And the last thing I gave her was this tealight holder. It was originally just plain grey wood and fake stone and I decided to pimp it a little.

She loved her presents, so this was great success ^_____^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen