Mittwoch, 21. April 2010

And it was also the neighbour's birthday





Is your head spinning already with all these birthdays? LOL
It seems I only craft for birthdays at the moment, but I still have pictures of non birthday present crafting I did those last few weeks, don't worry.

So, this is the surprise tin I did for our neighbour at Liebenscheid (that's where my parents live). He is my mother's best friend and I thought I'd do a little surprise for him. I put only some tea in it, so nothing big or anything. I tried to make the tin not too girly, but interesting enough for his little daughter who'll keep it as a pencil tin and therefore not really mature *gg*

She loved it, and he loved his tea ;o)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ooooh, Deine Dose ist ja zu niedlich!! Hast Du wirklich sensationell in Szene gesetzt!! Gefällt mir seehr!!

    Viele liebe Grüße
    Katrin

    http://www.hobby-eck.de/

    AntwortenLöschen