Sonntag, 21. März 2010

The slightly different birthday card

I'm still not back to crafting daily... more once a week *sigh*, but I have something I can show right away for a change. This is a "card" I made for my boyfriend's brother in law. It was his 40th birthday yesterday and he got a CO2 pump for his fishtank so I thought this would be the perfect kind of card.
The text was written on the back of the divider and I didn't take a picture of that, because boyfriend made a mess using a very bold black marker (men are sooo dumb sometimes), but just imagine it there. The back was as unspectacular as it gets anyway.

Taking a picture of this wasn't very easy, using the flash was completely out of the picture and as you can see even great daylight made a mess of the picture, but I think it's good enough to see, what I did.



My next projects will be the birthday present for my mother and two more for the present circle I am part of, but those won't be shown before mid April and later. I hope I'll come up with something else to show in the meantime though. This blog is just too quiet at the moment, I'm very sorry for that.

Kommentare:

  1. Meeensch Heike! Deine "Karte" ist ja der Oberhammer und sieht einfach umwerfend aus!!!!

    Ich wünsche Dir noch eine wundervolle Restwoche!

    Liebe Grüße
    Katrin

    http://www.hobby-eck.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my gosh-this is so fantastic! So unique-I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen